Jane MallickYoga Teacher and Coach
Jane Mallick is a dedicated and passionate yogini, who has been practicing yoga for nearly forty years. After excelling for many years in a fast-paced corporate career, Jane experienced a health crisis. She turned to yoga, and in deepening her practice found a powerful antidote for the many years of working too hard and fast. Jane is inspired by the sacred feminine to bring yoga to her community and support people to align to a life of ease, grace and full potential.
- Fri Nov 2023 - Fri Dec 2023
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Lunar Yoga Classes for Women (Friday morning): a five-week course
Lunar Yoga is a five-week in-person yoga course for women held at the new beautiful Tara Springs teaching studio in Taradale.
The course runs for five consecutive Friday mornings.
9.30 – 11.00 am,
10 November to 8 December, 2023
Cost: $150 (Full) / $130 (Early Bird – 30 days before first class) / Concession card holders receive an additional $10 off.
If you are experiencing financial hardship and are wanting to attend this event, please get in touch to discuss options available, including contra/exchange of services.
On this course you will:
– Learn about the four phases of the moon and how these relate to a woman’s innate cyclical wisdom.
– Experience and embody a series of yoga classes that align to the phases of the moon
– Awaken and embody the divine feminine within your yoga practice and your life
– learn how to create a devotional feminine home yoga practice
– 5 x 1.5 hour in-person yoga classes
– A Lunar Yoga e-book to support your Lunar Yoga home yoga practice
– Cup of herbal tea before the class, in the garden (weather permitting) to moon gaze.
Spaces are limited to 10 women, so please book early to secure your spot.
Please note, there is also a Thursday evening. If you cannot attend a Friday class you can do a make-up class on the Thursday.