- Tue Sep 2021
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Lunar Yoga: a four-week course – Tuesday’s 5.30-7.00pm
Lunar Yoga: embody the wisdom of the moon cycle, is a four-week in-person course held at the beautiful Healing Collective, Castlemaine.
Running for four consecutive Tuesday evenings
5.30 – 7.00 pm: from 7 – 28 September
Cost: $140 (Full) / $120 (Early Bird – 30 days before event)
On this course you will:
– Learn about the the four phases of the moon and how these relate to a woman’s innate cyclical wisdom.
– Experience and embody a series of yoga practices that align us to the wisdom of the moon
– Awaken and embody the divine feminine within your yoga practice and your life
– Establish a devotional home yoga practice
– 4 x 1.5 hour in-person yoga classes
– Access to a pre-recorded class each week for you to practice at home
– An e-book with information on the lunar cycle
– A Lunar Yoga Planner
Spaces are limited to 8 people, so please book early to secure your spot.
If you cannot attend in-person at any point during the course, you can practice the recording at home with a previously recorded class. These recordings will be available for all who register to be able to practice at home to cultivate your home yoga practice. In the event of lockdown restrictions on gathering in person, classes will be offered on Zoom.